Saturday, April 24, 2010

2010 Thesis Exhibition Status


The show is up and the opening reception on Gallery Night was a great success. It is still exciting to see everyone's work installed and presented in this massive show, and I'm still walking around and seeing details I missed the first time around. It was great to be able to talk to such a wide variety of people as they walked around the gallery, and I am glad I could have a minute with most people to answer questions and provide some more information about the work. I'd like to thank everyone who came to the opening reception on Friday, especially those who had to travel a bit to come into Milwaukee and weren't expecting to have to compete for parking with such a large group of other attendees, your support does not go unnoticed. For all of you who missed the opening reception, I would like to remind you that the show is still open.

The show will be up until May 15th and open gallery hours are Tuesday - Saturday 10AM-5PM at the MIAD building.

No comments: