Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Don't Just Wing It: Climbing Magazine

The article featured in Climbing #317 (August 2013)

I am glad to announce that an article I wrote on offwidth climbing technique was featured in Climbing Magazine #317. The article covers some essential techniques such as Heel-Toe cam, Chicken Wing, Arm Bar, and several different Hand-Stack variations.  I am grateful to contribute something to the climbing community and hope those who is interested to offwidthing will learn a few things from the article.  I also shot the technique photos for the article, and have written a little about that process in my last post.  Now go climb a wide crack and enjoy!


The article can also be viewed online here.


Also featured on the Mountain Project homepage (mobile version shown).

1 comment:

Jared said...

Rad article, Matt.