Wednesday, February 15, 2017

New Website and Blog!

Website Screenshot

Hello all!  After a  few months of working on a new WEBSITE and BLOG, it is finally complete and all in one place ready for your viewing and reading pleasure!  It has been a fun process, and I am beyond excited to have a new interface to share images and stories with. There are a lot of new images, and I have really been pursing a whole new side of my own interests in photography.  Whats new?  More CLIMBING content, NATURE, WILDLIFE, FREELANCE, and a PRINTS section, where you can purchase prints if you are interested in them. Woohoo! Thank you all who have taken the time to view my blogspot throughout the years, and I hope you may venture over to the new format with ease.  See you all on the next adventure!

Screenshot of new blog format.
Wildlife page, a whole new world of images!

No comments: