Thursday, November 25, 2010

US Bank Building Update



Over the last month I've had a original print from my thesis exhibition "Boreal Exposure" on display in Wisconsin's tallest building, the US Bank building. My work, as well as the work of a small handful of seniors was selected during the MIAD 2010 Senior Thesis Exhibition to be displayed for a month period sometime over the summer. The show was delayed slightly, but was installed and on display from October 19 - November 19. In addition to the print inside, MIAD made a reproduction print of another image from the series to be displayed in a street level window. The work is located on Vanburen and Clybourn, or just after the first stoplight after getting off I-94 via the Vanburen exit. I don't think the window display will be coming down anytime soon, so take a gander next time you head downtown.


The US Bank Building is located at 777 E. Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI. 53202

No comments: