Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ice Climbing in Wisconsin Trails Magazine

Patrick Bodien at the 2011 Ice Fest

Wisconsin Trails magazine has written up an article about ice climbing in Wisconsin for the Jan/Feb issue. I believe the article primarily focuses on The Ice Pit in De Pere, which is an area I've visited many times to climb and photograph.  In the write up they have included a shot I took at the second annual Midwest Ice Climbers Festival last January.  I haven't gotten a chance to read the article yet, but I saw it just long enough to shoot a snapshot of the published photo. I am looking forward to hearing what they have to say about The Pit and am psyched that ice climbing is a featured activity back in Wisconsin.  If you're curious about the article they will go on sale January 10th at bookstores, grocery stores and drugstores across the state, or check out there website for other distribution options. 

Snapshot of the publication

No comments: