Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Presently...


Well the trip was a great success. The weather was great for November, and I was able to photograph everyday. I spent significantly more time hanging this trip, and my hand-crafted belay seat was extremely helpful and minimized my discomfort while in the air. Bringing two ascenders made jugging easier too, and it saved me some grief, even though I had two right handed ones. The lighting conditions were varied the whole trip, and the first day it was either direct sun, or cold flat light, neither of which are ideal. I focused on getting different angles on the routes I had photographed before, and tended to back away a little more from the climbers on most occasions. I also learned a couple new tricks to keep myself from dangling helplessly facing the wrong direction, as well as how to work in trees. I also made a point to get everyone's name that I photographed this trip, and now can credit each individual directly, as well as have an excuse to make some new friends. I hope you all enjoy the photos, and feel free to contact me. I will posting the new images very shortly, and frequently, so check back and tell your friends...

No comments: